This is where you'll apply to become an Administrator, Rollback or Chat Moderator
Click the button below to see the application. When you're ready to apply (or when we make an announcement), click here to submit a new request.
The application will be reviewed by the admins and we will get back to you ASAP. Remember though, we're not always looking for new staff so don't be disheartened if we deny your request at first.
To become an admin on this wiki you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- You have been editing on the wiki for at least 6 months, with strong edits.
- You must have a strong edit count, at least 200 edits.
- You have never been blocked on The Amateurs Wiki.
Daniel Viglietti (Founder)
What roles you can apply for?
- Chat Moderator
- Admins are only chosen when we need them.
- To apply for a staff position, you must submit an application, you cannot go to a users wall and ask.